Sunday, August 3, 2014

[Continued] Back At It: Crazy

Nicki and Safaree rushed through the crowd of people that were standing around the front of the hospital. Some people were in hospital gowns, others on hospital beds and visitors. She held tight to Safaree's hand as he guided them through the crowd. They got to the yellow tape and he ripped it throwing his body through it. The cops hurried over to him and pushed him back.

"Yo, that's my daughter in there!"

"You're Safaree?"

"Yeah, what that bitch do to my daughter?"

He asked trying to read the officers face as he stood looking at him weird. Safaree huffed pushing passed the short cop and was met by a man in half a business suit.

"Yo, can me and my wife just go get my daughter!"

"Can we talk to you first? It's important."

Mr. D Smith waved them over to a van and had showed them all of the cameras inside the hospital. He pointed to a room that they couldn't see inside, but he let them know that Macy was in there then he pointed the room where he was and told them that Lauren was in there. He turned to them and let then know that they were treating this situation gently because of the state of mind they believe Lauren to be in.

"Alright, this is the problem tho."

"What?"

"Don't..."

"Nothing to do with your little girl or should I say bad with her. She wants you to come and get her."

He stated looking towards Nicki and she nodded.

"But, Our subject doesn't want you near them and plans on hurting you if you do, so..."

"I'll go."

Safaree interrupted already knowing what he was going to ask. Mr. Smith waved some people over and they came rushing over at once and peered to be waiting for his next move.

"Good.."

"Safaree, you're not going up there alone with that crazy bitch."

"Nicki, I just want to get our baby girl, okay. This isn't the time for bullshit."

"I'm just saying."

She mumbled looking down at the ground. He grabbed her face and kissed her lips before they silently talked through eye contact. He sighed then looked over at Mr. Smith.

"How is this working?"

"Team, strap him."

"Two girls came over and helped him into a bullet proof vest, a belt with a taser attached to it and some maze."

"Alright, we basically shit down any way to exist the building without taking the stairs, so we'll have you take the stairs up. We you get on the floor, we want you to signal into the cameras. There's two cameras directly pointed at you when you walk through the door, signal."

"What about the alarm sir?"

"Oh, yeah, you'll have to manually disarm the system. Here and what will be the signal?"

He passed him the keys and looked at him. He thought then he snapped his fingers. He pulled at his ear then snapped twice, but Smith shook his head.

"No, the snapping will alert her, try something else."

"What about the ear pull twice for clear ?"

"If you need help, wave in a circle."

"Cool, so I'm going through the second floor stair entrance, then what?"

"Give us the signal once you're on the floor and you see the subject. You'll talk to her... Keep her calm as we get your daughter.. We'll have two officers following behind you just in case... But not too close, so if she checks behind you, you guys won't be busted."

"Safaree, I really think..."

"You're staying here. Macy will be brought to you."

"And what if she does something to you? I can't..."

"I'm coming back out to you guys. Think like that."

She folded her arms across her chest and stepped back to the side as more people came in. He followed behind her and grabbed her arm. He pulled her towards him and leaned down to her level. They shared kisses between whispering to each other as cameras were set up and people hurried around them. Nicki captured his lips in hers one more time before he was pulled off into another direction. She stepped beside them as the put an earpiece in his ear and checked the sound, the vest security and going through the signals.


~~~~~

SB walked up the stairs quicker than he thought because of his nerves. He was ready to see his little girl, so he could go home and be with his wife. He was sweating bullets by the time he reached the last step across the platform to the door. He reached for it about to push it when a voice he thought was God told him not to do that, but he remembered he had the ear piece in his ear. 

"Yo, could you have my wife do this... I just need something to calm my nerves until I get in there."

"Uh, sure."

Mr. Smith looked over his shoulder at Nicki who was sitting there staring at the screen where her husband was. He tapped her leg and she jumped out of her fixated stare and looked at him weirdly.

"You're going to talk your husband through this... He needs you."

"Uh, okay."

"You can't sound nervous, he's already nervous himself. Get yourself together."

"I'm fine. Hand it over."

He passed her the headset. She placed it on her head then cleared her throat she watched as a smile creep across his face. She smirked watching him.

"How you know it was me?"

"I can hear your voice & it's sounds anywhere."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

He placed his hands on the arm of the door. And pulled the flap back that covered where he would put the key in. He stuck the key in after pushing the button down to turn off the alarm then turned it in the direction to unlock it and pushed it open.

"Nicki."

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"When I'm done here, I want to take a bubble bath."

"Faree, they can hear you too."

"So? Did you hear me? Are you down?"

"Of course, I am."

She blushed as he did the signal for it was clear. Smith radioed the two officers he had on standby and they rushed up the stairs. Safaree walked slowly over to the door whispering to Nicki as she giggled and responded to his sweetness. Even after the nights before, their love was still on it's high. She pouted once he told her to hand it back to Mr. Smith.

"No."

"Nicki."

She pulled it off and handed it to Mr. Smith, who placed it back over his head and began going through a run down of ways to keep her calm as the officers creep around to check the other rooms and get Macy.

Safaree stepped into the room after knocking twice. Lauren stood to her feet with her gun pointed until she saw him. She dropped her hand to her side and smiled big. It weirded him out as he stepped into the room and closed the door. 

"Hi, baby."

"Uh, Lauren."

"That's not how you get your girlfriend, say hi baby I missed you."

"I missed you."

"Say it RIGHT!"

She screamed pointing the gun at him. He held his hands up towards her and raised them up and down lightly as he told her to calm down.

"Chill, baby I missed you, you know this."

"Good, come lay down... I want to show you some things."

"Do what she ask, they're still checking the other rooms."

He nodded his head and walked over to the bed. He got in and laid down. He watched as she lit candles that were set up around the room. When she was done, she walked over and touched his face. He wanted to hear Nicki's voice in that moment as she got closer to his face. He turned his head when she tried to kiss him. She stood over him and anger washed over her face.

"You can't kiss me, but you'll kiss that whore, Onika... She cheated on you! I never did! I never would! Why do you want her and not me? Why?"

"I I I.."

His voice got caught in his throat as the lie wouldn't come out of his mouth. This angered her and she began walking towards the door, but he hopped to his feet and grabbed her arm and hugged her tight. She relaxed in his arms and took in his scent. It was beautiful to her nose and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I got you these.."

"What?"

He looked down at the box of XL condoms in her hand. How did she know his size? He took them out of her hand and smiled at her. She smiled then began to take off her clothes when the door bust open and an officer came in. 

"Lauren Lovelace, you're under-arrest for kidnapping and illegal possession of a firearm."

"Baby, don't let them take me."

"You need help, they're going to help you, love."

"Do you promise?"

"Yeah."

He stated with his fingers crossed. He breathed out slowly as he walked behind the cops and was handed a napkin for his sweaty forehead. He rushed down the stairs after the officer cleared the stairs and rushed over to Nicki, who was holding a very scared Macy. They were hugging each other like their life depended on it. He touched Macy's head and kissed it as Nicki continued to hold her tight. Mr. Smith came over to them to praise them, but turned around seeing the state they were in.

-----

"I saw you guys on the news, I'm so sorry."

"We're fine, what about you? I can't believe..."

"I'm so sorry, mommy."

"Linda, I asked you..."

"It's Fred's baby, I just can't handle his controlling ways. He monitors everything I do, I eat and how much I sleep. I just.. I didn't know how to tell you guys."

She replied as Nicki held on to her round face. She was almost six months pregnant, but look like she wanted to pop. Nicki and Safaree were at her mother's house until things calmed down. The officers were still in their home days later because of Nicki's arrest, Safaree's hospital stay and Macy's kidnapping. Safaree dropped the courts charges against her and cussed them out about placing charges on his wife and they pressed charges against Lauren and had Macy seeing a doctor, who said she was fine and just thought that her TT was a mean person who had her in the time out chair for too long.

"Baby, are you eating?"

"Yeah, give me a few minutes."

"Mommy, don't be mad.."

"I'm not, you look beautiful... Are you still in school?"

"No, about that.... I'm going to pay you guys back. I found out I was pregnant and I just lost it.. Fred helped me see.."

"Where is he?"

"At work. Like, always. I feel so bad."

"It'll be okay, he's working, so later in life he won't have to as much."

She wrapped her arms around Linda and before she could close her eyes. Maddy, Layshun and QJ came in the door with flowers and toys. She smiled big as they came in and rushed to her side.

"Where's Macy?"

"Call for her, she might be eating."

"MayMay."

They listened for a few seconds before they heard her big voice.

"Mad Mad!"

She shouted running into the living room. They all laughed as she came over with a mouth full of food and nice on her shirt like she had dropped all of it over her. She wrapped her arms around Maddy's neck and smiled as they all handed her a toy.

"Is it my birthday or was I a good girl?"

She questioned and they all awed and sat around catching up until the late night.

5 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh my fav story was updated! I knew you loved me gurl LMFAOOO! But AYEEE they saved her. Lauren is still my bitch In real life but I Fckn hate her in this story lmfaoooo anyway thanks for updating!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yassssssssss the cops finally got that crazy bitch!!!!! & yassss to Macy not being harmed by that woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh yasss this my fav!!! Man I'm so happy they got Macy back and Lauren crazy ass locked up, now I can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yfgiuhkjlDV0u9jisdvn My Favs "19 kids & counting" was updated. im slain

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you updated and didn't tell nobody? To say it's been awhile I remember everything that happened in this story. I feel so bad for Lauren, that bitch is sick. But where's the youngest child?

    ReplyDelete