Sunday, February 3, 2013

Don't Get Exposed [Interlude]

Lauren sat in the booth of the restaurant that Safaree had told her to meet him at. She was nervous because they hadn't spoken in about a month even though he had convinced Nicki to forgive her. She looked down at her fingers as she waited becoming even more anxious as he walked in with a friend following behind him at a distance. She stood up to greet him, but he just sat down and stared at her as she sat down.

"Hi."

"No small talk. Look, only reason I had Nic to forgive was so that you could tell her what happen."

"When?"

"You know what I'm talking bout.. When I tried to fucking save you drug addict ass life."

"Please, SB, don't make.."

"Don't beg now! I haven't touched my wife in four months because of this shit! Fuck your begging and pleading!"

He shouted causing the restaurant to slow down and look their way. She looked away and down at the table. Wow, that's so fucking embarrassing. She thought as the tears began to stream down her face. I'm really going to lose my best friend because of this nigga. I hate him so much.

"You got until Tuesday to tell her or I'll tell her."

"Friday, please."

"Tuesday. End of discussion."

"Wait, so you really aren't dealing drugs."

"Hell no, I don't touch that shit. I got a family I could lose.. Damn, near my life fucking with your stupid ass."

"I'm sorry."

"You're the reason I left for good. Thanks for almost killing me."

He smirked then snapped his fingers and three men in black followed behind him. Lauren pulled out the tape recorder as she grinned to herself. He'll wish he never even came here. My friend deserves better than him anyways. She'll thank me later.

19 comments:

  1. WTF????? Wow Lauren. WOW! I'm pissed @ this stupid bitch! Tryin to break them up, just because she don't like him. She just jealous because she want him. Dumb trick. This story makin me mad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. What'd she record?! Like, what is she about to do? Omg. Why Lauren gotta be a bitch? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo I'm tired of Lauren's stupid ass! She just needs to disappear. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...? What's her point of trying to break them up? Nic needs to find out the type of person Lauren really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something is seriously wrong with lauren like is she really about to go through all of that just to ruin a realationship espescialy someone who is her best friend like she needs to go have several seats

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, please finish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren is wrong but what is she gonna do all he told her was to tell Nicki.. He should just tell her then Lauren would end up looking dumb

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bitch Lauren is crazy. WTF she gonna do. Use his voice and change the wording. That's fucked up bruh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nah, this is fucked up. She want Safaree?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lawd Lauren is about to fuck more shit up with her scary ass smh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm iz confused. How is that little conversation, where he said much of nothing, going to somehow turn Nicki even more against him?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a dumb drug whore Lauren is. Why ruin your "best friends" family because you are a huge piece of shit. Safaree needs to tell Nicki instead of keeping secrets from her! Sometimes keeping secrets are more troublesome than speaking the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nisi you're making me hate Lauren now. She's a jealous bitch that needs to be gone. I dont understand how that convo could get him in trouble tho but then again this is Lauren we dealing with. Post Soon @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete