Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exposed?

"I'm trying to get out of the house tonight, but Macy needs to be moisturized and bathed properly."

"Nic, I got it. Why you keep treating me like a child? I know how to... Why you have to wear the sexy red dress for a girls night out?"

"So you can be jealous."

"Onika, don't make me send Fred with you."

"I'm playing Lover Boy, I'll be good this time."

He dead faced her as she smirked his way. He shrugged her humor off while he changed Aiydan. He looked his small face over as he peered down at SB.

"Woah, there big boy."

"Da Da."

"You looking mighty big for your age."

"Da Da."

"That's where you get it from, tell him son."

Nicki yelled from the bathroom. SB dead faced her then shrugged again as he watched Aiydan do the same. He finished changing his diaper and made their way down the stairs. Macy sat in the living room on the sofa watching TV and eating goldfish from the big family bowl. She stuffed her mouth and grinned as they sat on the floor next to her.

"Don't eat all the fish man."

"They're good!"

"We see! You ate half the bowl."

He joked watching her face fall.

"No I didn't!"

He chuckled at her pressing her hand against her chest and shook her head no. Aiydan put his small fist into the bowl and grabbed a hand full and put them in his mouth then leaned back into SB's legs and wiped his hands on his pants leg.

"YO?"

"Ma Ma!"

He shouted being startled by SB's outburst. Nicki clicked around the corner to see what was going on. SB had grabbed one of his wipes and was cleaning the wet cheese marks off his pants. She shook her head then stared at herself in the mirror in the hallway.

"They're just pants why you being so dramatic?"

"This my Armani's that's why, the fuck you mean Nic?"

"Whatever Safaree, stop scaring my child before you get boxed."

"That's why Macy's my FAV now."

"I'm not playing with you... Stop it!"

He smirked at her getting mad about him showing favoritism, but he loved them both the same. She rolled her eyes as she put her eye liner back in her purse then walked over to him. He looked her over as she did a lil modeling for him then pecked his lips.

"Girls night out. Looks like you trying to find a new man."

"I'm going out the door."

"Yeah, Yeah."

~~~~~~

Candi and TT sat in the VIP room staring at Lauren after listening to her tape. She had got a friend to fix it up and change some things to set him up. TT held back a laugh as Candi looked back while smiling hard, but not laughing.

"I told you guys."

"Bitch, you got nothing!"

"If Nic, believes that shit..."

"She's high & drunk as fuck!"

"She'll believe me."

"You're really going out your way to break them?"

"You still trying to get Safaree's dick."

Candi shook her head. TT shrugged and looked out at the crowd to see Nicki coming in. They all wore red and had on matching heels. Candi had her hair colored, styled and cut short with little make up. TT had her hair wet and curly with a bag in the front right above her eyebrows. Lauren had her weave straight with heavy foundation and a nude lipstick. Nicki walked around hugging them as they stood up.

"This dress is cute!"

"SB let yo ass out the house like this?"

"I ran out the door!"

They all bust out laughing as Nicki took a seat next to Lauren. They ordered a round of drinks then sat around catching up and talking shit about any and everything. Nicki leaned over the side of the VIP section and caught eyes with Derek. Oh, fuck! She turned around and pointed in his direction over her shoulder.

"That's ol' dude."

"Wait, Affair with?"

"Yes."

"Safaree. Him? SAFAREE. Him?"

"Bitch what was you thinking?"

"I needed some damn attention."

"You need a damn check for that downgrade."

"Here he come."

Lauren spoke watching his every move. Nicki stepped back as he stood next to her staring at the side of her face. She sipped from her cup, ignoring his presences. He leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"Miss me?"

She stayed silent as she stared straight a head at Candi who was eying him. This nigga really is too cocky with his lil meat. She giggled to herself as he continued to press her.

"Onika, damn you in this Red dress got me wanting to break you off for good times."

"Derek please."

"I'm serious.."

"I need a drink. Anyone else?"

"I do."

Nicki and Lauren linked arms as she brushed passed him knocking his drink to the floor. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and smirked at him. Weak ass nigga.

~~~~~~

Lauren pulled a drunk Nicki to the side and whispered into her ear so that the other two would hear her. Nicki giggled and held tight to Lauren's arm.

"Nicki I need you to hear this voicemail I got from SB."

"Okayy."

"Come to the bathroom."

"Alright."

Nicki sobered up a little hearing his name from her. Why the fucked would he call her? She thought tugging on her dress and following her to the restroom. When they got to the bathroom, Lauren pulled out her phone and played the message. This was a different message from the one she let Candi and TT listen to. It was a fuse of three different convos that she and him had. The Voicemail:

"Yo, Lauren... I got a family that I could lose... So don't tell Nic, I'm doing this. I just needed to get our money back.. I'll tell.. Her next Tuesday... If it wasn't for you.... I wouldn't have left the game.... Completely. Talk to you later, baby."

Nicki felt like a ton of bricks had hit her heart hearing him call her baby and saying that she was the reason he left the game. She looked into the mirror and fought back the tears that screamed to be let go. How could he? What she do that I didn't to make him leave!

"Nika."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Who?"

"Don't play with me!"

"SB? NO!"

"Then what makes you so fucking special that he left them game because of you?"

"I don't know, he might want me."

"Yawl can have each other!"

She shouted as four young girls came into the bathroom. She snatched off her ring and threw it at her. He asked me to fucking befriend this butch again so he could look the bitch he's fucking behind my back everyday? She thought snatching drinks off of trays. She stumbled up to the VIP room where Detek still sat. She walked over to him and planted her lips on his. Candi and TT's mouths dropped.

"Nicki!"

"What? He's cheating on me with that backstabbing hoe!"

"WAIT, what?"

"Lauren! That hoe! She had what's, well was mine!"

"Nika, did she let you here that message."

"Yeah the one on her phone!"

They both looked puzzled, but decided not to say anything until Lauren came back. Candi grabbed Nicki and pulled her out of the club. She walked her to her car and sat her in the back sit and gave her water until TT came rushing out.

"Lauren left."

"Nicki where is your ring."

"Safaree's hoe has it I guess!"

"What? Nika, I doubt that man is cheating on you."

"Voicemails don't lie!"

"But people do!"

"Whatever! Lauren wouldn't lie! She was right!"

"I swear in going to beat her scary ass!"

"TT no! Lets get Nicki home."

~~~~~~

SB sat in the living room waiting for her to get home when he saw headlights peaking through the window. He grabbed the roses and walked to the door. He pulled the door open and his voice got caught in his throat as Nicki nearly knocked him down pushing him with the door. Candi pulled her back as he stood firm looking her over.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND THAT HOE AND YOU DENIED IT!"

"What hoe? I haven't been with nobody!"

"STOP FUCKING LYING, I HEARD THE VOICEMAIL!"

"What? Voicemail? I don't know what..."

"Please Faree just tell the truth."

"What, I ain't did shit!"

"Lauren has you on her voicemail saying something about you and her.."

"I've never left a damn voicemail on that ho's phone! We never happened!"

Nicki snatched away from Candi and charged for SB. He placed the vase down and reached out for her. He held her arms as she scratched at his skin.

"Let me go cheating bastard!"

"I never cheated on you!"

"You still fucking lying!"

She pulled back and grabbed the vase. She wheeled it back and hit him across the face before he could stop her. He hit the floor after it made contact and shattered.

"Nicki...."

He whimpered before blacking out. TT stepped back and grabbed the house phone and called the cops. Candi stood speechless then dropped to her knees in front of him as the blood gushed from the side of his face and head. Macy screamed seeing him bleeding and raced over to him, but Candi quickly pushed her away.

"Baby go back up stairs."

"NO Daddy!"

"Macy baby please."

She walked back up the stairs slowly and sat at the top listening until she heard Aiydan's cries. Nicki crawled over to him and laid her head on his chest. His breathing was shallow as she listened to his heart racing to fight for his life then slowed down giving up.

"I'm sorry. So sorry."

"Nicki you really went too far."

Everything was spinning as she lay there and waited with her friends for the ambulance. She didn't know what was going on but she believed him and needed to get to the bottom of things.

23 comments:

  1. Just give me a moment pls?.... *walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. Somebody needs to catch Lauren in her web of lies. Why is she going so far as to break them up like that? She's knows how Nic is. And NICKI needs to listen to both sides before she goes and does stuff like this. Safaree's life is in danger because she believed Lauren's lying ass. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo wtf *drops phone & runs away* i don't believe this ish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg laurens a bitch nicki shouldh've never listened to her considering she hve a problem wit sb now he's fighting for his life.....post soon i need to know what happens next because this is just tooo much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck Lauren and the add ass Down syndrome ass fucked up walking ass horse she rode in on... How in the fuck why in the fuck would she do some fucked up ass shit like that to him to them to her.. Man..... I hope sb is ok cuz..... And I hope nika dont go to jail cuz.... And oh lawd wats bout to happen.... Nisi post todayyyyyyyyy this story againnnnn I neeeed to knooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. I hope SB is ok. Wtf is Lauren's problem? & Nicki ass need help! Every time something go wrong she tryna literally kill that nigga. Smh. Poor Macy. :(( She should not have seen or heard that stuff. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF just happen???? Nicki really went too freaking far.. A freaking vase... WOW! Then Macy saw him laying there with blood everywhere . Out all ppl she let Lauren get inside her head. All the shit she caused . Yea, she's a great freaking friend .

    ReplyDelete
  8. YO WTF , man... Lauren's ass belong in a asylum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want Nic to beat the shit out of Lauren already. She is causing so much damage to them for no reason. I just hope that Safaree will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What??? Lauren is foul for that. Like she really is trying to break them up and she has nic's ring. Poor Sb just trying to do something nice and he gets a vase to the head. And Macy saw it smh. She should of asked him about it first

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTF?!?!?! Nicki gon lose a good man, she always believing Lauren stupid ass. I can't believe Lauren did that. That bitch dirty. Lauren want SB so bad that she would hurt her bf like that? Bitch is crazy. K @ Nic realizing he was telling the truth AFTER she hit him with the vase. SMH. I hope SB is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What in the actual fuck?!? I need Lauren to get her ass beat ! I don't like her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is someone gon beat Lauren's ass cuz this is some fucking bullshit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lauren needa get socked when Nicki finds out the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FUCK that sneaky dirty! Lauren's ass needs to be handed to her. Nicki's ass needs to trust Safaree.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What the fuck?! Nisi nooo :( Lauren needs to fucking die like why tf is she into ppl's relationships... Nicki needed to calm down.. Now his life in danger ugh. Come back and post!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Somebody, ANYbody, EVERYbody Need To Beat. Ha. Ass Till The White Meat Show!!!!!! I'm So Over Her, Ugh & I Hope Fareee Is Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Nic! i can't. df? Lauren must want that zick BOD. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yo! Lauren needs to get that ass beat! I hope Nicki is the one to do It. Lauren is crazy af. How are gonna jeopardize your friendship over a nigga that don't even want you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWL I'M GONNA SAY IS.... IF YOU DON'T LET LAUREN GET A GOOD ASS WHOOPING I'M GONNA BE SO MAD. THAT BITCH NEED TO BE GONE LIKE YESTERDAY. POOR SB, I REALLY HOPE HE IS ALRIGHT. AND NICKI.....SMH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. LIKE HOW COULD SHE BELIEVE LAUREN'S LYING ASS. POST SOON DARLING. GREAT CHAP. @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete